Sunday, March 7, 2010

sailing into Seattle

As usual I woke early up to get up on deck anticipating the next port of call. It was a breath taking view of the Moon and and the dim Seattle skyline. This was our first and only trip to the Great northwest and Seattle was our second stop. I was totally over whelmed by the incredible beauty of the surrounding Terran. No it was no tropical seen but the inlets gave such overwhelming beauty that I have never seen before. For the day we explored Pikes Market, shop around the surrounding area, stopped into the original Starbucks " amazing nothing like all the other stores" and we cap the day of with a vi st to the famous space needle. Seattle was where the original Princess cruise lines got it start during the worlds fair. I found the people friendly and out going, I truly believe Seattle is one of the great cities of the good ole' USA

Lov ya!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home