Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yes! I can’t believe the year along with a decade as come and gone in lighting speed. Last year for me was a wild and crazy ride. I took some major tumbles in my personal life and it now appears I’m landing squarely on my feet again. I’ve moved in with my wonderful son along with his darling wife and my first beautiful granddaughter. I now have workshop of 217 square ft. available for my use. I’m
Sooooooo……. excited to get projects underway again.

I’m writing this letter to all my family, friends and past customers about the experiences, strengths and hope of the 50 plus years “young “of my life on this wonderful place we call earth. I like to quote “I’m old enough to be called Grandpa but still young enough to be called son “I feel that I’m at the pinnacle of my life and TODAY is the best I have and I must make it happen……etc. My experience truly tells an individual, that, you, the person are the captain of your ship and the Author of your life’s book. I am living proof you can teach an old dog new tricks, like creating a web page and learning all about computers and it’s software……etc.

I once enjoyed a pleasant discussion with a wonderful young lady about how much love I must put into building things like picnic tables, honestly, I never did thick of it as love, but just as a necessity, I once read:
If you work with your hands, you are a laborer
If you work with your hands and mind, your are craftsman
If you work with your hands, mind and heart you are an artist
I guess, I’m an artist, therefore showing my love to humanity by designing and building tables for anyone to enjoy really does say something!

As I anticipate the New Year I resolve to press for the mark for which we are called to live a life worthy of our vocation and strive to live a life of excellence. I personally believe in not making yearly resolutions, but make a resolve every day, to share a little, to learn a little and grow a little.

One of my goals for the New Year is to restore my plans for travel and will resume my training with the cruise industry ASAP. I’ve completed training with Carnival University and received Captain Status with Princess Lines….Hooray!

Now I need to hear from all of my friends and family regularly, please visit Facebook and my BlogSpot and
help me to achieve some goals and grow a little. So until next time….love ya!

* Latitudes and Gratitude’s*
…. Always remember
Happiness is not always having what you want but wanting what you have!

Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord. - Lamentations 3:40 NIV-Bible

With a hearty good bye!
Kenneth W.

Anchors Away,
Booking Engine: http://www.yourtravelpirates.com/
E-Mail: kw@sirkennethtravels.com
Web: walbilt.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home