Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cruise Dreamin'


It's Saturday morning and about 8 am, I find myself writing this blog after a bowl of honey nut cheerios along with 4 cups of Jo w/ vitamins plus OJ , I'm raring to go. It's hard to believe it has been one year since my last cruise with loved ones. We debarked from the Crown Princess at Port Everglades and drove out and toured the everglades on the fan boats to view the alligators, just like watching "Flipper" from days past, how cool. I'm anxious to get on another cruise. I've been blessed to have sailed 13 times in 7 years and only 1 solo. What can I say about the cruise experience, it truly is like no other vacation on earth, there is no other way to see the world from the comfort a nice stateroom, wake up and find yourself in a new country, rested and ready to experience a new culture along w/ it's customs, flavors,aromas, sight and scenes.......... photo above taken on Crown Princess at the aft above the sky lounge deck during the sea day return to Ft. Launderdale.............more to come.
Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home